View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

5G Networks. Your opinion?

Sponsor

Sponsor

5G Networks. Your opinion? 
amoeba

Post 5G Networks. Your opinion?
Hi!
Some time soon 5G networks are going to replace today's 3g and 4g. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the new standart? Your opinion?

Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:18 pm
amoeba

Post Re: 5G Networks. Your opinion?
Christoph wrote:
Hi!
Some time soon 5G networks are going to replace today's 3g and 4g. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the new standart? Your opinion?

Advantages - GREAT SPEED!
Disadvantages - "5G inherits the weaknesses of LTE networks.The exploitation of mobile signaling network vulnerabilities, like Signaling System 7 (SS7), has previously caused the exposure of private information, such as user data interceptions (voice, SMS, data), subscriber tracking, as well as DoS attacks on services or network elements. The Diameter system, which replaced the SS7 in LTE, promised to fix these issues, but they still exist, even if they have now taken a different form." Taken from an article on DZone.

“Research indicates that 100% of LTE networks are vulnerable to DoS through Diameter exploitation. This means that 100% of 5G Non-Standalone networks will be vulnerable to DoS, too,” the report stated." Taken from Nullsec. And here is the report both of these articles refer to https://positive-tech.com/research/ss7-vulnerability-2018/. So I don't feel too excited about 5G networks if they still have those significant vulnerabilities.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:01 pm
amoeba

My Talking Angela (MOD, Unlimited Money) - in the game you will control Angela, this is a small cat, you will need to watch her, dress her for your choice, make hair and decorate the house. Also, you can feed different dishes so that it grows and grows up. In the game a lot of things, embellish all the elements to your taste. Do Visit: https://equine-design.com/my-talking-angela-mod-apk/

Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:16 pm
amoeba

This post is really useful and helpful to know more about the things which you have shared. Certsout MCD-Assoc

Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:43 am
Profile WWW
amoeba

5G network is important, but I needed smartphone which support it. My present for birthday was an iPhone XS, I ordered myself from this store - rde . He was at a 20% discount, also cheaper than in other stores. Now I still buy all the equipment at this store, the best there is in Lithuania, with free delivery.

Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:56 pm
amoeba

Well, it's all for the best. I hope I'll ever have a phone with such a function, for now, I use a mobile signal booster I got from myamplifiers. It helps every time I get a poor internet connection and other stuff.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]