View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 20, 2022 1:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

Gamling games

Sponsor

Sponsor

Gamling games 
lesser known shrew

Post Gamling games
What gambling games do you play in?

Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:09 pm
lesser known shrew

Post Re: Gamling games
anyone?

Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:10 pm
amoeba

You see, @ChristopherButler, one thing I can never do in this life is playing mobile games for money. not being rude, but earning through mobile games is almost the same as earning nothing. My brother told me people who engage in this earning hardly come up with 10 dollars per week. So if you ask me, I'd say it's not worth your time. But considering that you were playing it during quarantine, it makes a bit sense to me. As for me, one thing I got myself involved in during quarantine and can't stop till today is horse betting. I know it's not being played in every region, so you can read this article to understand what I'm saying; https://myadvisor.my/online-betting/horse/

Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:13 pm
amoeba

I am against gambling. I prefer https://epiccarry.com/eu/buy-wow-powerleveling-services-boost/ New characters start at level 1 for the main races, or at level 10 for the allied races. Creating a new Allied Race character requires you to reach the maximum level of another character and complete a questline specific to that race.

Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]