View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

Can Medical Marijuana Be Used During Pregnancy?

Sponsor

Sponsor

lesser known shrew

Post Can Medical Marijuana Be Used During Pregnancy?

Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:15 pm
lesser known shrew

Post Re: Can Medical Marijuana Be Used During Pregnancy?
I noticed that in connection with the legalization and popularization of medical marijuana, this issue has become increasingly common among pregnant girls. Dr. Vidi writes very well about this in his articles dr-weedy.com that abuse of marijuana can lead to inhibition of fetal development in the womb, as well as increase the possibility of risks and complications. I believe that cannabis should be used only as directed by a doctor and under his strict supervision and only when there are special indications for this.

Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:16 pm
lesser known shrew

Sorry I do not know much about medicine. I strongly suggest you to ask for the advice from professional doctors.

Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:41 am
amoeba

I'm not sure it's worth trying during pregnancy because you have an unripe fetus inside of you for whom the effects of marijuana, even medically, may not be beneficial.
I have heard a story in which a woman took hard drugs while pregnant, and the baby could not be saved. I think this could be a lesson for you to put off smoking marijuana until after the birth.
I smoke marijuana too, but for the duration of my pregnancy, I ignored all urges to do it. Even after I gave birth, I juiced up my 10mm quartz bangers with the quality product and enjoyed it to the fullest.

Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:01 pm
lesser known shrew

My love is absolutely legal and accessible to everyone. I felt the benefits, taste and quality of the best CBD oil on myself and now Vibes CBD products are my regular guests in the spam, by the way, I ordered them on their website https://vibescbd.co.uk, it works very conveniently. The support service will answer any of your questions, I advise!

Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]