View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Square invested $ 50 million in bitcoin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Square invested $ 50 million in bitcoin 
amoeba

Post Square invested $ 50 million in bitcoin
Jack Dorsey is a well-known proponent of the first cryptocurrency. Previously, the CEO of Twitter has repeatedly stated that Bitcoin will become the single currency of the Internet.
Recall that in August, MicroStrategy, a company listed on the Nasdaq, bought bitcoins for about $ 250 million. The analytical software provider became the first public company to invest part of the capital in a cryptocurrency. In September, MicroStrategy invested another $ 175 million in BTC. Check this info https://mr.bet/at/game/view/demo/demi-gods-ii-christmas-edition

Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:07 pm
amoeba

Post Re: Square invested $ 50 million in bitcoin
WOW! Good news for BTC! When such well-known investors and companies invest their money, other traders also do it. I think it is a good time for me to open a demo account at instaforex. instaforex review - they have very positive reviews from experienced traders.

Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:13 am
amoeba

Post Re: Square invested $ 50 million in bitcoin
I think that bitcoin hasn't reached its maximum yet. And analysis and studies show that it has all the possibilities to get 100000$ price by the end of 2021. I don't know what to say about it, but it is better to hold in my opinion. There are many websites on the internet where you can find different articles related to this topic. Check it out by yourself. I am sure you won't be disappointed. Visit https://www.fatpigsignals.com/ for more.

Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]