View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

I need advice

Sponsor

Sponsor

I need advice 
lesser known shrew

Post I need advice
How can I make money using computer games? I want to monetize my hobby.

Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:43 pm
lesser known shrew

Post Re: I need advice
This is an interesting idea. I know that eSportsmen earn good money for the championship. In addition, you can stream your game and make money on advertising.

Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:45 pm
lesser known shrew

I know that some teenagers earn by pumping their character to a high level and selling them on the forums. It takes a lot of time, but you can buy League of Legends account with heroes of a not high level and buy them, for example, I know that here https://smurfstore.co/customize-and-filter you can use the filter to select a character with the characteristics you need. Then you will be interested in playing it and when you get tired of this character, you can sell it more expensive. Also, you can easily combine this with streaming.

Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:49 pm
lesser known shrew

You can participate in eSports games. There is a prize fund in the championships

Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:14 am
lesser known shrew

you can participate in testing computer games. It also makes a profit

Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:21 am
lesser known shrew

There are many different projects for making money on computer games. I also like to play. And sometimes I get cryptocurrency per game. These can be Satoshi, Litecoin, etc.
This shouldn't stop you either.
You can exchange cryptocurrency using the BestChange platform. This service is over 13 years old, and the BestChange website has over 440 exchange offices.
With BestChange, I sell, exchange or buy litecoin https://www.bestchange.com/visa-mastercard-usd-to-litecoin.html or another cryptocurrency. Choosing the best course at BestChange is easy, convenient and fast.

Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]