View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

Which pokemon do you like best?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Which pokemon do you like best? 
amoeba

Post Which pokemon do you like best?
In my opinion, my personal favorite Cheap Shiny Pokemonn is naturally Pikachu. I can hardly resist its cuteness. The starting pokemon on the main protagonist inside anime needed to be a fan favorite. It steals the show with its cute looks. Not so great in-game should you not evolve it right into a Raichu or have a light ball on Pikachu. But I love this pokemon and there is a reason many people enjoy it and is also a vehicle ambassador for your pokemon company.

Secondly, the best Pokémon is the fire-breathing dragon. If you like this kind of Pokémon, you can come to us at Shiny Pokemon Buy. The original fire type starter through the Kanto region, everyone loved this fire dragon (less than a dragon with all the typing) for its insane look plus the value it offers in pokemon games both in-game and competitive.

Along with its good usage in-game, the anime makers ensured that this pokemon became a devotee favorite through both Ash's and Alain's Charizard. And we all just loved it!

Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:35 am
amoeba

Post Re: Which pokemon do you like best?
I don`t like pokemon at all

Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:11 pm
lesser known shrew

Pokemon is a bit of a kiddie anime, although it has become a cult following for a whole generation of kids who have grown up. If you are looking for sites where you can enjoy views of old and new anime series without any problems, then I advise you to look for them here เว็บดูอนิเมะ . This is my favorite online portal with free online viewing of this genre of animation.

Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:50 am
amoeba

I have noticed more than once that I play a variety of games with great pleasure and I especially like to do it on my computer. I recently found a good game freecell solitaire https://gogetgame.com/solitaire/freecell-solitaire/ and now I'm not in a hurry for life. So as for me, this is a very good way to have fun. I advise you to try it too.

Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]