View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

Abstract photography

Sponsor

Sponsor

Abstract photography 
n00b

Post Abstract photography
It's defined as capturing images which are not associated with the object world or created by photographic methods. I went to Google Image to search for some example images, and they hardly look abstract to me. Have you ever tried this?

Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:55 pm
n00b

Post Re: Abstract photography
I have always wanted to learn how to capture something in a way that it would not normally be seen. The creativity in abstract photos can be very interesting when done right. I've seen some examples of conceptual photography online and I've been inspired to learn more about it.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:10 pm
n00b

Go outside, find a frog, go inside, put it under your Christmas tree with a tiny bow on it's head and take a picture of that.

That's abstract.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:33 pm
n00b

Limping wrote:
Go outside, find a frog, go inside, put it under your Christmas tree with a tiny bow on it's head and take a picture of that.

That's abstract.

That is actually a beautiful concept, Limping. I wouldn't consider it abstract! :P On a more serious note, perhaps abstract is actually subjective, like what Limping shows with his example. Anything that is bizarre enough can probably be considered abstract.

Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:59 pm
amoeba

Abstract is not so easy and abstract photography is itself an art. I read amazing oxbridge essays reviews about a site where they post abstract art and it is an incredible site. I actually visited it and fell in love with the posts there.

Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]