View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Rule of Thirds

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rule of Thirds 
n00b

Post Rule of Thirds
Who would imagine that such simple tip can improve our photos greatly? I'm still often confused whether to put the key objects in the fields or right on the lines that divide the fields, though. What is the general concept?

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:52 am
n00b

Post Re: Rule of Thirds
The general concept is to make the shot look as natural as possible. Do you see the irony here? Using a technical process to get a natural looking shot? This is why I always thought of this as a beginners tool. I see how it works, but an experienced photographer just knows where to place everything in the viewer. It's instinctive at some point.

They make it look easy.

Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:52 pm
n00b

"They make it look easy"

I see what you did there.....that was cute.

But yeah, it may be a beginners tool, but it's also something an experienced eye can re-visit from time to time.

Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:47 pm
n00b

call home wrote:
The general concept is to make the shot look as natural as possible. Do you see the irony here? Using a technical process to get a natural looking shot? This is why I always thought of this as a beginners tool. I see how it works, but an experienced photographer just knows where to place everything in the viewer. It's instinctive at some point.

They make it look easy.

So many things in life are paradoxical that it makes sense and it doesn't at the same time.

Ever since I learned this trick, I've enjoyed placing my objects at the sides or corners of the field. Setting them at the center feels too mainstream, and I can also capture the beautiful background with the object.

Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:34 pm
n00b

That is one trick that I have been practicing a lot and hopefully one day I will be able to do this instinctively without having to do all that technical analysis and stuff.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:13 pm
n00b

Phantom wrote:
So many things in life are paradoxical that it makes sense and it doesn't at the same time.

That makes sense. 8-)

So wouldn't the best photography capture that paradox? And does the rule of thirds help a photographer capture that paradox?

It's in the eye of the beholder I guess.

Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:55 pm
amoeba

https://www.google.com
<a href="https://www.google.com">google.com/</a>
google.com/

Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:19 pm
amoeba

I know that you don't write articles about websites, but you need to cover the https://es.altounlockpdf.com/about-us website as soon as possible. If you write an article on this, so many people will thank you for doing this.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:00 pm
amoeba

Haryana Board Of Secondary Education will conduct 12th Class Examination in March. Therefore, students here we are providing HBSE 12th Model Paper 2020 for Science, Arts & Commerce to make you familiar with HBSE 12th Question Paper 2020 that are coming nowadays,

Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:33 am
amoeba

Your good knowledge and kindness in playing with all the pieces was very useful. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not encountered such a step like this Primary Britty result 2019

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next