View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

Sharing your photos

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sharing your photos 
n00b

Post Sharing your photos
Where do you share your photos? Instagram, Flickr, or are you a pro and go for photosharing & stock image sites like bigstock or dreamstime?

The site I used to use closed a couple of months ago, so there is a degree of self-interest in the query. Consider this a place to share your portfolio link, if you want, since it would be really interesting to see what other people are into.

Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:27 am
n00b

Post Re: Sharing your photos
I'm old school.......Facebook only. :lol:

Actually, if you really want to see all of my photo's, you have to come over. I have about 6 photo albums full of them.

Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:48 pm
n00b

I'm a fairly private person, so I don't share my photos on social media sites. If I have some I want to share with friends or family, I'll send them through my phone and into theirs.

Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:06 pm
n00b

Most of my friends are on Instagram, so that's where I'm planning to share the photos. Of course, that doesn't mean you can't use other types of platform or even blogs to share the photos. Any place is good as long as you can reach the target audience.

Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:13 pm
n00b

I'm a Facebook person too. All my photos go on that social networking site, and get shared with all my friends, family and colleagues.
That's just how I am, I can't help myself. If I think that a photo is really nice, I just have to share it with the world.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:06 pm
n00b

[quote="Phantom .......or even blogs to share the photos.[/quote]

I never thought of that option. A personal blog that only people which you invited in have access to. That's a good idea. It sounds like a much more private way to stay in contact with loved one's who live far away.

Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:07 pm
Private

Instagram is the big one I would say.. but to be honest I suppose any place that has a social networking plugin that allows it to auto share to the likes of facebook... especially is you have a photography page.. you can get a lot of likes/exposure to fans/customers that way.

Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:35 am
lesser known shrew

yep Instagram seems to have the biggest proportion of photographers amongst the people I know.

Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]