View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 20, 2022 1:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

Travel the world in search of a great shot

Sponsor

Sponsor

Travel the world in search of a great shot 
lesser known shrew

Post Travel the world in search of a great shot
Is this a good idea?

Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:45 am
amoeba

Post Re: Travel the world in search of a great shot
Hi, I think it is a really good idea! Actually, it is quite hard to search for a great shot deliberately and many excellent shots are found through random research. I am now teaching in Shanghai and I often visit different provinces in China when free. I will often get some beautiful scenery through the journey.

Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:16 am
lesser known shrew

Every trip is a good idea, and a good memory after years

Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:22 pm
amoeba

Cappadocia is an excellent example of how unusual and beautiful nature can be, and it's a great place to take beautiful shots there. It's a fantastic landscape that looks like it was ripped out of a fairy tale. Some alien hills and boulders appear to have been transported from another planet. I also highly recommend https://www.montaregio.de/de/freizeit/freizeit-allgaeu/burgen-schloesser-allgaeu/schloss-neuschwanstein-im-ostallgaeu.html. This castle was a revelation for me. Maybe Game of Thrones was even filmed there. It's so photogenic.

Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:18 am
n00b

You are absolutely right! Agree with you on 100 percent.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:07 pm
n00b

It is undoubtedly a great idea because our world is full of interesting places that must be captured on camera. I am a photographer, but I am still at an entry-level. I am not a pro, but I try to catch the moments of life in every country of this planet to leave them not only in my memory but also on my camera. I've been planning a train trip through dbfahrplan.com for a long time after the quarantine started, but I managed to travel a few hundred miles to visit the most beautiful part of our world. The place is called Denmark and the atmosphere there is incredible.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]