View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

PRAMD-HDE00ZFBGR - REVIEW

Sponsor

Sponsor

PRAMD-HDE00ZFBGR - REVIEW 
Site Admin

Post PRAMD-HDE00ZFBGR - REVIEW
The 1100T is a very impressive chip. It's fairly affordable, has a high stock clock speed, offers flexibility with that unlocked multiplier and consequently clocks well.

Because of the multi I don't think I'd need to specifically recommend a decent motherboard for heavy overclocking like with the 1055T. As long as your board was reasonable specified and supported chips up to 140w I'd imagine you'd still get a reasonable overclock from the 1100T.

Multithreaded performance was understandably top drawer with the 1100T turning in a very creditable performance across all the desktop style benchmarks.

As before I found that the gaming performance to be right up there with the competition. As games become more multithreaded I'm certain that those additional cores will help and although the majority of gaming situations currently favour clock over core count AMD have that covered too with their Turbo Core system pumping the 3.3GHz hex up to a 3.7GHz single, dual or tri core when needed.

All in all the 1100T covers many of the bases most prospective purchasers are looking for. For users used to the AMD pricing scale it is a little bit of an investment but I personally think it would be a worthwhile one. Even without overclocking AMD's clever turbo core feature dynamically transforms the chip depending upon multithreaded load to provide optimum performance at all times. The overclocking potential and the cool running nature of the chip only goes further to cement its position as AMD's flagship CPU.

vortez.net - 07/12/2010

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR COMMENTS BELOW

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
amoeba

Post Re: PRAMD-HDE00ZFBGR - REVIEW
Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.

Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:14 am
amoeba

Post Re: PRAMD-HDE00ZFBGR - REVIEW
This time we need to get some review about this given blog. Crowd of people is not here and that is the biggest reason that they show anything about the brill assignment. Hope you can understand this whole given material which is important for you.

Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]