View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

Re: hi

Sponsor

Sponsor

hi 
Private

Post Re: hi
lol - O love these kinds of jokes. Here's another:

Engineering vs Math Majors
A math and engineering convention was being held. On the train to the convention, there were both math majors and engineering majors. Each of the math majors had his/her own train ticket. But the Engineers had only ONE ticket for all of them. The math majors started laughing and snickering. The engineers ignored the laughter.

Then, one of the engineers said, "Here comes the conductor". All of the engineers piled into the bathroom. The math majors were puzzled. The conductor came aboard and collected tickets from all the math majors. He went to the bathroom, knocked on the door, and said, "Tickets Please". An engineer stuck their only ticket under the door. The conductor took the ticket and left. A few minutes later, the engineers emerged from the bathroom. The math majors felt really stupid.

On the way back from the convention, the group of math majors had ONE ticket for their group. They started snickering at the engineers, who had NO tickets amongst them.

When the engineer lookout shouted, "Conductor coming!", all the engineers again piled into a bathroom. All of the math majors went into another bathroom. Then, before the conductor came on board, one of the engineers left the bathroom, knocked on the other bathroom, and said, "Ticket please."

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:28 pm
amoeba

hehe... Cmon!! Maths major's aint that bad at it!!! :D

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:48 am
Profile WWW
amoeba

Hahaha nice joke. I hate Maths :D

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:55 am
Profile WWW
amoeba

@jubjub read this dear :D may be you like it.
Once upon a time, there was a software engineer who used to develop programs on his Pentium machine, sitting under a tree on the banks of a river. He used to earn his bread by selling those programs in the Sunday market.

One day, while he was working, his machine tumbled off the table
and fell in the river. Encouraged by the Panchatantra story of his childhood (The woodcutter and the Axe), he started praying to the River Goddess.
The River Goddess was happy with his honesty. She was about to give him all three items, but before she could make the offer, the engineer asked her, “Don’t you know that you’re supposed to show me some better computers before bringing up my own?”

The River Goddess, angered at this, replied, “I know that, you stupid donkey! The first two things I showed you were the Trillennium and the Billennium, the latest computers from IBM!”. So saying, she disappeared with the Pentium machine!!
hehhehe

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:09 am
Profile WWW
grunt

hahahaha..... :) nice joke dear. where you have got it?
its too funny. I like it.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:45 am
amoeba

LOL that's really very nice joke i have never read such type of funniest joke before thanks for your posting.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:20 am
Profile WWW
amoeba

Hello

Brent is here from ON, Toronto. Its my first time to using this forum. So I suggest that first I should Introduce my self. My age is 22 year and I am a student + Employee. My Interests are Playing Video games, spending time with my friends and using facebook, . My favorite laptop is HP envy sleekbook with Core i7. Currently I am using Dell desktop PC Core i5.My purpose of joining this forum is to expend my knowledge. I hope it will be a good time with you guys.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:33 pm
amoeba

Hello everybody!

I've been using personal statement writers service for my essays since the first year of my student life, and I've never been disappointed. Prices are great, and the quality is the best. Keep up the good work!

Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]