View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Tonsils and teeth

Sponsor

Sponsor

Tonsils and teeth 
n00b

Post Tonsils and teeth
Hi! I'm new to this, but I've read incredibly supportive and positive posts and thought I'd give it a try. At the beginning of the year I had a throat infection, which, according to my doctor, could be a sore throat. When the swelling subsided a little, it seemed to me that it was tonsillitis, but although my sore throat was gone, the right side of my throat remained swollen almost closed. After several visits to the doctor, dentist and courses of antibiotics, one of my doctors discovered swollen glands, and I started a full roller coaster treatment. I have tonsil cancer that has spread to my two lymph nodes. Yesterday I received my treatment plan from my consultant, and tomorrow I will receive a mask form and a schedule of meetings on Thursday.

However, today I'm going to the Dental Hospital to talk about tooth extraction. This is what seems to me the most difficult. I know that my teeth are in some condition, although I take care of them. Poor dental care when I was young left me with a lot of fillings, and as I get older, it becomes harder and harder for me to maintain them. My poor dentist! But my treatment means that many of them will just have to leave. The suggestion is to remove all my molars. All of them! I know it's a small price to pay; I do not have any surgery and do not leave any physical changes in my body. I'm so lucky that I don't have to deal with problems that change my life. My mom had bowel cancer, and I saw how difficult it was for her to adapt to the new circumstances in her life after treatment. All I'll need to do is eat more carefully.

Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:04 pm
lesser known shrew

Post Re: Tonsils and teeth
Do not forget about proper care, thanks to which you will not have any problems

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:50 pm
amoeba

Post Re: Tonsils and teeth
Hey, dental care has to take place on a daily basis, plus it has to take place since childhood, but not now. I've studied this area a little, so I'd suggest you don't rush to get your teeth out. This is done very easily and quickly, but it would be better if you find some ways to treat them, because it is very good to keep the root ,tooth. When I wanted to get my teeth out, my father, who is a dentist at Germantown, absolutely forbade me. Later I understood that dental implants are not as beneficial as the natural tooth is. So think very carefully before you extract your teeth

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]