View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

how to work as a phlebotomist??

Sponsor

Sponsor

how to work as a phlebotomist?? 
lesser known shrew

Post how to work as a phlebotomist??
Hello. Perhaps it may seem a strange question to you - but how can I learn how to work as a phlebotomist ? I liked this profession but I don't want to go to a medical university

Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:41 pm
n00b

Post Re: how to work as a phlebotomist??
I am also interested in the work of a fletobomist, but I do not know which institution to choose for training

Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:45 pm
amoeba

Hello. It will be very difficult. You may not be accepted without an education or taking courses. I tried to find a job as a fletobomist, but no one wants to take a person without education and the necessary skills. I found courses on the Internet that helped me learn this profession https://phlebotomynearyou.com/. I remember how scared I was at first to take blood from patients, but fortunately this fear passed in a couple of days. I also like this job because there you can communicate with people and make pleasant acquaintances.

Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:23 am
lesser known shrew

I am also interested in this job , and I have a friend whose mother is a phlebotomist.

Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]