View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 20, 2022 1:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

Sword of regulatory curbs hangs over cryptocurrency investo

Sponsor

Sponsor

Sword of regulatory curbs hangs over cryptocurrency investo 
grunt

Post Sword of regulatory curbs hangs over cryptocurrency investo
Cryptocurrency holders are staring at an uncertain future, as the authorities are at a crossroads on how to regulate the use of digital assets amid their increasing popularity.

Investors who envision a big role for cryptocurrency in the economy may have to rethink their options as the authorities are close to rolling out new measures to regulate virtual money.

While the emergence of cryptocurrency and other forms of digital assets may add value to the economy by opening up opportunities to businesses and individuals, they are also associated with risks.

Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:06 am
amoeba

Post Re: Sword of regulatory curbs hangs over cryptocurrency investo
I love crypto

Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:15 pm
amoeba

The government doesn’t like crypto because they know that fiat money is dying. Decentralized money is out of their control, and that is why they hate it. The inflation rate is growing from year to year and eventually will kill fiat money. At her thing that will probably replace all the documents in the future is nft. Everything is going to be virtual, and it will happen really soon, and that is why people should understand it right now. Last week I ran into a project on https://Token.wono.io that really grabbed my interest. It was an nfts token that would eventually be used as currency on a freelance website.

Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:34 pm
n00b

I also love cryptocurrencies.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:18 am
n00b

The value of an asset in crypto varies, periodically falling and rising. This can be influenced by several factors. You will learn more about this from a separate article, now let's talk about what the bch price is. Full information about the cost, forecasts and possible transactions can be found in this article.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]