View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:51 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY FORUMS - IMPORTANT UPDATE

Sponsor

Sponsor

COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY FORUMS - IMPORTANT UPDATE 
Site Admin

Post COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY FORUMS - IMPORTANT UPDATE
Hello everyone,

Just a quick post to let you all know that the Computer Technology Forums are no longer owned or administered by Staffordshire Computers/Staffordshire Computers Ltd. I would like to take this opportunity to confirm that Staffordshire Computers is still operating normally at 8 The Midway, Newcastle-under-Lyme ST51QG Tel: 0871 976 3800 and I would like to wish them every future success.

Going forward there will be some minor cosmetic changes to the forum as well as some additional focus on promoting the forums via various channels, I hope that this will enable us to greatly improve forum activity in a positive way and as ever I will always be available via the messaging feature to answer any relevant queries and speak with anybody wishing to work with us now and in the future.

Thanks for reading

All the best,
admin

Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:40 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]