View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

Mobile apps vs web apps

Sponsor

Sponsor

Mobile apps vs web apps 
amoeba

Post Mobile apps vs web apps
What niche would be more prospective in the next five years in your opinion? I am founding a software development company after a few years of being a team leader in a huge outsourcing company and even though I have a decent experienced I've never had a chance to take some time and look at the whole industry and evaluate what sides of it are the most prospective because it was always done for me so I want to debate with you guys.

Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:49 pm
amoeba

Post Re: Mobile apps vs web apps
As for me, I think that social webs like Instagram and TikTok will take the lead in the near future. Will see

Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:09 am
amoeba

I think there is no fundamental difference between mobile apps and web apps. This is especially noticeable if the app is a good cross-platform. And it has support for all devices. Therefore, I recommend that you pay attention to custom applications from eleks. This company can develop the most unique and unusual applications.

Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:02 pm
amoeba

I would highly recommend you check this out GB Instagram this is a modified version of Instagram because this app has very interesting feature and function which allow you to download Instagram videos and images.

Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]