View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 28, 2020 8:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

Get Over It

Sponsor

Sponsor

Get Over It 
n00b

Post Get Over It
That is my advice to all Democrats and others who are still protesting the Trump victory. It is at the point where you are not protesting Trump, but you are protesting the democratic process that got him elected.

You're acting very un-American.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:19 pm
n00b

Post Re: Get Over It
Very well said, Call Home. I never thought that Trump would win but something that started out improbable and unlikely became a reality and now we are looking forward to the future and hoping for the best.

Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:13 pm
n00b

You're right, they're acting like sore losers. Something I expected out of the boozing and illiterate Trump supporters :shock: , but not out of the educated and refined Democrats. /sarcasm

They are being so ghetto these days. 8-)

Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:04 pm
amoeba

They must have lost their mind so much that they didn't mind acting up like those they hated so much. They can choose to focus on looking after everything Trump does as the balancing element. It's not like he can be changed right away, right now.

Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:16 pm
grunt

The liberal left are imho.. sadly far more fascist in their actions/views than their right wing opponents have been for many years.. this has led to some sort of condoned left wing hippy anger that appears to be acceptable behaviour... riots, protests and the verbal abuse that accompanies hordes of left wing types.. students etc etc, that coupled with the instant gratification society we have and there you have it... spoiled brats protesting the outcome of a democratic vote... it's the same in the UK as well. The spreading of political ideologies in places of educations needs to be banned, studied yes but not preached by left wing do gooders who need to spend a few days in oppressed countries before they start moaning about nothing and telling everyone else how to live their lives... rant over haha

Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:49 pm
amoeba

Great post, a lot of stuff in here i did not know about :D

Fri May 08, 2020 5:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]