View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 12:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

Age Difference

Sponsor

Sponsor

Age Difference 
n00b

Post Age Difference
A friend said that she was close to a man 12 years older than her. She wouldn't mind going into a deeper relationship because she was truly interested. I'm not sure what kind of advice I should give because I have mixed feelings about this situation.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:06 am
n00b

Post Re: Age Difference
Then tell her that if she asks for your advice. Twelve years doesn't really mean that much though once you reach your 30's. That's my opinion.

Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:46 pm
n00b

That's really not such a big deal unless your friend is really young. I think that if I was a thirty year old girl I wouldn't mind going out with a guy in his early forties, or vice versa. I would advise her to go with her gut. Your intuition is there for a reason and yet most people ignore it. It will never lead you wrong.

Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:19 pm
amoeba

Well I personally believe that age is a just a number as long both are above 20. I raised this point on an article on resumewritinggroup com reviews and I think I conviced a lot of people.

Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:37 pm
amoeba

Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. doon global school

Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]