View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

What is the cheapest car to insure?

Sponsor

Sponsor

What is the cheapest car to insure? 
Private

Post What is the cheapest car to insure?
Hi all,

I would like to know what is the cheapest car to insure in the UK for a 30yr old with no points having held a licence for over 10yrs....? any takers. I only ask because I know already that a Citroen Saxo is going to cost more than say a Mondeo - just because statistically they are involved in more accidents or whatever. Any ideas? (maybe a rover or something... ugh)

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:08 pm
amoeba

Post Re: What is the cheapest car to insure?
Micra!

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:53 pm
amoeba

Nobody wants eye-popping auto insurance premiums in addition to monthly car payments. So if you're considering purchasing a small sedan, not factoring in your personal driving records, the Honda Civic is the least expensive car to insure in that niche. Conversely, a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4WD is the most expensive.

If the market for large luxury SUVs has caught your eye, a Land Rover LR3 will keep your insurance pain to a minimum, while a Porsche Cayenne will maximize it.

Those and other insurance-related facts are compiled by the Highway Loss Data Institute (HLDI), a non-profit organization dedicated to reducing the deaths, injuries and property damage stemming from auto crashes. Supported by auto insurers, HLDI rates vehicles based on what insurance companies pay out in losses for various makes and models.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 am
Profile WWW
amoeba

It might be difficult to believe, but the Chrysler City & Nation minivan is actually ranked as the individual most affordable vehicle to make sure in the Combined Declares. And that's not just a position that it maintains in comparison to other minivans or game application automobiles.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:02 am
amoeba

Munich based Rock Band: MEROE stehen für kernigen Heavy Rock, ohne trendige Retroanbiederung, sondern mit jeder Menge ehrlichem Herzblut. Knackige Riffs, coole Leads, gut hängenbleibende Melodien, ein feiner Groove und 'ne frische Sleaze-Kante: Münchens MEROE haben ihr Handwerk gelernt, stecken gern und bekennend tief in den Achtzigern und präsentieren mit "Sick Society" einen Longplayer, der der Zielgruppe bestens munden wird. http://www.facebook.com/Meroe4U

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:50 pm
lesser known shrew

The cheapest is a bike :)

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:35 pm
Profile WWW
amoeba

Besides the make and model of your car, auto insurance rates are largely based on a variety of personal factors, including a person’s age, gender, driving record and address. Premium sports coupes and luxury cars are quoted higher premium costs than other basic car models. Expensive cars are always more expensive to ensure. Besides insurance companies also look at past claims histories to determine which models incur more or less damage in a crash, are more or less damaging to other vehicles, people and property, are more or less likely to be crashed or stolen and have higher or lower bodily injury claims.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:55 am
Profile YIM
amoeba

The cheapest is a bike

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:36 am
lesser known shrew

Mehran If I am not wrong ?

Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:38 pm
Private

Is that the pakistani version of the suzuki alto or something?

check the badass out: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/imag ... scnkVHxpoQ

Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next