View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

Booking Safari on arrival in Arusha

Sponsor

Sponsor

Booking Safari on arrival in Arusha 
amoeba

Post Booking Safari on arrival in Arusha
Hi, folks! ;)
3 of us are going to arrive in Arusha in January and book a safari as we are there. We would also like to include a Kili climbing. Can anyone tell me a base day price for a safari - not looking at anything 5 star, and how much to expect for the Kili add on. Would appreciate any info available from anyone who is/or actually has been there and done this. Thanks for any help. 8-)

Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:03 pm
amoeba

Post Re: Booking Safari on arrival in Arusha
Hi
Really your questions has a lot of variables - like Kili, which route, how many days and so on and so forth?
Safari - for how many days? Talking about parks - which parks, basic camping in public campsites or lodge? Or en-suite tented camps. Myriads of options and each influences the final price. In a nutshell, if your questions are mostly about prices you can easily check them out on the link https://en.altezza.travel/. Or you can ask their managers for more informative response. I was in Tanzania only once, 2 months ago and of course don't know all the details you need :roll:

Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:34 pm
amoeba

Onjey Hector wrote:
Hi
Really your questions has a lot of variables - like Kili, which route, how many days and so on and so forth?
Safari - for how many days? Talking about parks - which parks, basic camping in public campsites or lodge? Or en-suite tented camps. Myriads of options and each influences the final price. In a nutshell, if your questions are mostly about prices you can easily check them out on the link https://en.altezza.travel/. Or you can ask their managers for more informative response. I was in Tanzania only once, 2 months ago and of course don't know all the details you need :roll:

Hi Onjey! )
Thanx for answering!
Actually Kili climb was my friend's whim to tell you the truth ) no idea about routes coz have never been there b4. Plan to stay for a week. Minimum ) Thank you for the link. Hope they will be helpful :geek:

Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:49 am
amoeba

Odry Happy wrote:
Onjey Hector wrote:
Hi

Hi Onjey! )
Thanx for answering!
Actually Kili climb was my friend's whim to tell you the truth ) no idea about routes coz have never been there b4. Plan to stay for a week. Minimum ) Thank you for the link. Hope they will be helpful :geek:

No worries, Odry :D You'd better stay there for 2 weeks or more because only 1 weeks is toooo little for you to get the right emotions from safari. I assure you )

Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:22 pm
amoeba

Onjey Hector wrote:
Hi

Great feedback! Thank you Onjey :D

Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]