View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Why should you build your website on WordPress than HTML?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Why should you build your website on WordPress than HTML? 
amoeba

Post Why should you build your website on WordPress than HTML?
WordPress has gained momentum quite rapidly and now most of the web development is getting done on WordPress than sheer HTML. There are several reasons why people are adopting this technology and why they should.

1) WordPress created websites are mobile responsive by default so you do not have to worry about keeping your website responsive.
2) All sorts of websites can be created easily as all sorts of themes are available on the platform.
3) Maintenance of WordPress websites is easier as there are number of plugins available on the platform for fetching websites functionality with ease.
4) Time and cost saving: WordPress websites are easy to maintain and get made in just 15 minutes so you save great deal of time and money.
5) WordPress automatically translates your website into different languages for you so people visiting from different countries are more likely to convert on your website or at-least reduces your bounce rate.

These are the few important points out of many benefits having a website on WordPress offers. I work for Chicago web design company and in my career I have seen how WordPress gained momentum so fast that traditional websites got evaporated so I studied it and found that this platform offers a real ease in maintaining and making a website which is why it is getting so much popular among online business owners.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:41 am
Profile WWW
amoeba

Post Re: Why should you build your website on WordPress than HTML?
Wordpress is an open-source CMS in which there are built-in themes available. Everyone following a few steps of wordpress installation create a website of their own. As similar to wordpress there are other online platforms available like Shopify, Magento, Woocommerce etc.
Shopify plays a good role for all types of e-commerce businesses, and there are shopify developers available to hire in NYC.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:50 am
Profile WWW
amoeba

Post Re: Why should you build your website on WordPress than HTML?
Computer technology is done for the authentic items or the humans. The suggestion of the community and writing service is done for the humans. The value of the community is depicted for the people.

Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]