View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 20, 2022 1:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

Microsoft Office 365 language value

Sponsor

Sponsor

Microsoft Office 365 language value 
grunt

Post Microsoft Office 365 language value
Hello, I have used automatic shutdown in many programs,
In this case, I came to work in the office in both languages: Spanish and English, first at school and then at work.

Is there a way to determine the current Office language using Autohotkey? I am currently using the newest version of Office 365 (64 bits), I have learned keyboard shortcuts in both languages (I mean, when you want to search, in English you press Ctrl+F, and in Spanish you use Ctrl+B, etc.), but when I use Autohotkey, problems arise because Autohotkey calls other functions because the keyboard shortcuts are different if office is in different languages.

What I have done so far is to create 2 separate scripts: if I am using the Spanish version of Office and the other one is in English, but I would like to combine both into 1 file and use an IF statement that detects the Office language and acts according to the detected version. I'm interested in the value of language, everything else is just secondary. For Word and Excel

I found these links that allow you to get direct values from the office, but I can't find a variable for the language.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:50 pm
n00b

Post Re: Microsoft Office 365 language value
And how can I optimize everything in a different language so that the computer does not show me various system errors?

Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:58 pm
lesser known shrew

It is better to work in English always. It is best thought out for all popular programs and for any software.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:59 pm
lesser known shrew

It's always more convenient for me to work in Office Programs in English. Of course, I have to write in my native language in Word, but still, it is the Latin alphabet. In addition, office programs are more adapted to the English language, like most other programs for Windows. However, I want to get a language value for Portuguese and Spanish in the future. I heard about it on https://impkeys.com/ . I didn't know that everything could be optimized for my native language because English is more familiar to me at work, but why not try it? Maybe I'll like it, and I'll recommend it to my friends.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:00 pm
amoeba

To deploy multiple language packs, include them directly in Office packages or deploy them as separate packages after installing Office. The steps described in this article assume that you are deploying using the Configuration Manager or the Office Deployment Tool and using the Office Deployment Center to create configuration files for your deployment. If the parameter is not yet available in the Office Deployment Center, the steps for creating a configuration file in a text editor are described. It is better, of course, to do everything through the platform https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/resourc ... uts-pc-mac, so it is more likely that everything will work out.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]