View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

Kids are growing up tech savvy

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kids are growing up tech savvy 
lesser known shrew

Post Kids are growing up tech savvy
My teenager started to learn coding in high school and it is now being taught at different high schools as a class to give them the beginner knowledge to be able to understand how programs are created. I think it's great that these kids get to know more about computers and how they work. It's amazing how much more knowledgeable they are at an earlier age compared to when I was a teen.

Mon May 05, 2014 9:26 am
lesser known shrew

Post Re: Kids are growing up tech savvy
Your right Fergie, they are much better and quicker at learning technology than we are. They seem to soak it in a lot easier than I do which is probably because they don't worry about doing something wrong like I do.

Tue May 06, 2014 2:08 am
amoeba

Whenever I struggle with a new feature on my mobile phone, installing software on my computer or trying in vain to connect online, I ask my children to assist. It is amazing to watch them speeding through the necessary technical processes without any hesitation (or reading any manuals), probably because they have been exposed to electronic devices and advancing technologies since they were born.

Wed May 14, 2014 12:17 am
amoeba

I have an interesting and hilarious story to tell. My mother is 71 years old and does not understand a computer mouse at all. She cannot comprehend how moving a device (mouse) on a table can cause a cursor to move up and down on a computer screen. Yet, she is training all the people in the old age home home to set timers on a smartphone, take pictures and send it to family members, and install applications such as whatsapp. I am totally perplexed!

Fri May 16, 2014 2:36 pm
grunt

Left to their own gadgets, how do youngsters collaborate with and investigate the advanced world? Their comprehension of tech is unique in relation to our own.

As grown-ups we convey innovation in our pockets, and when we join it into our child rearing its an expansion of different apparatuses that as of now exist. Children see and utilization tech as an approach to find out about themselves and their general surroundings. While there have been bunches of awesome assets on the best way to create applications for children, we found there were valuable few that investigate how to support a positive tech relationship for our youngsters.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:02 am
amoeba

yes your absolutely right Today with the new technology people want advance technology in modern era that’s why people attracted more with mods of apps then official. And As we know that there are many mods of whatsapp available but OGWhatsapp Apk latest version is the best in all of these.

Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]