View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

Allowing Remote Control Via Dameware Through A Firewall

Sponsor

Sponsor

Allowing Remote Control Via Dameware Through A Firewall 
amoeba

Post Allowing Remote Control Via Dameware Through A Firewall
We as a whole know dameware is a remote control program accessible from dameware.com that enables a remote client to login to your PC remotely and use it as though they were physically sat before it.P Squared has picked Dameware to perform remote analytic and specialized help for clients that are associated with the web (and in chose situations where a dial in modem is accessible). I actually don't have idea that in which way i can configure dameware ports to allow remote connections? If anyone have idea then please let me know.

Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:07 pm
amoeba

Post Re: Allowing Remote Control Via Dameware Through A Firewall
The Windows Firewall blocks the Dameware Mini Remote Control agent from linking to a remote machine. Learn more stuff in detail https://appuals.com/how-to-configure-dameware-ports-to-allow-remote-connections/ by following this website now. You can let remote control via Dameware through Firefox by applying these commands. Just open Windows Firewall press the option that says Allow an application or feature via Windows Firewall. Now choose Dameware Mini Remote Control Service and check the box to make sure about the Domain, whether it is Private and Public before tapping the option of OK and your work is done. In case you need to know anything else then do comment.

Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]