View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Competitions & Prizes

Sponsor

Sponsor

Competitions & Prizes 
amoeba

Post Re: Competitions & Prizes
Quote:
I am new to this forums........
- what a loser

Mon May 28, 2012 7:21 pm
grunt

ay jubby, not many to go now for your fiver mate!

Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:26 pm
amoeba

Hay guys i am LucapcHumas and also i am new at here too . Please welcome me guys !

Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:34 pm
amoeba

LucapcHumas wrote:
Hay guys i am LucapcHumas and also i am new at here too . Please welcome me guys !

generic ink cartridges

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:52 pm
Private

na..

Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:54 am
amoeba

All About Competitions

There are thousands of people all across the globe that participate in competitions to win prizes. In the UK these people are known as 'Compers' and some of them do so well in winning prizes that they can actually make a living out of it.

How do they make a living? I hear a few of you ask. Well they enter hundreds of competitions each week they start to win prizes weekly, any prizes they are not interested in they can sell online at places such as, Ebay, Amazon,classified ads, forums etc.

Why do competitions exist?

One answer, it's simply to promote their site. If they create a competition hundreds, maybe thousands of people will flock to the site to enter the competition and a lot of the time will visit other pages at the site. I know I do.

The prizes you can win?

There are so many prizes from money, cars, holidays, homes, books, clothes, electrical equipment, shopping sprees, vouchers. You name it someone will probably have given the prize away.

What type of competitions are out there?

Prize Draws/Sweepstakes - these are competitions where you do not have to answer a question and you just submit your details. The winner is picked at random.

Question - You have to answer a question correctly in order to be placed in the competition. The winner is picked at random from the correct answers.

Quizzes - You complete a quiz and the more answers you get correct the more points you get. The winner is the person with the most points.

Skill - To enter the competition you have to do something that requires an element of skill. Write slogans, poems, draw something etc. All prizes are judged by a panel and the winner is the one picked by the judges.

low cost generic copier ink

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:03 pm
Site Admin

You're getting awfully close to that £5.00 prize jubjub! I'll have to dig deep for you shortly, I'm sure there are some pennies down the back of the sofa somewhere... :)

Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2